Full Stack Developer
At Botminds, our mission is to help companies automate their document-centric processes to accelerate business insights. Founded in 2016, Botminds has helped large enterprises to build custom automation for reading, understanding, and summarizing documents and websites within hours. Botminds is a next-generation Robotic Process Automation (RPA) company that uses advanced AI that condenses the complex task of understanding the meaning of a free-form text into simple point & click activities.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer for the role of Software Engineer helping us to provide great user experience while we wow our users with the power of AI for advanced document understanding. A strong working knowledge of using Angular, Typescript and NodeJS is critical for this position. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our platform team and help drive our technology forward bridging the gap between research & engineering in the field of machine comprehension.
If you want to realign your career towards Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence, look no further. This position offers an opportunity to work closely with best of minds in this field and to learn the tricks by doing amazing things along with them. In this role you will focus on developing engaging interfaces for our users, enhancing the AI experience they get in our platform. You will enable people by making their work of reading documents enjoyable through blending the power of AI with rich UX in our first of its kind DIY SaaS for advanced document understanding using AI.
- Advanced experience in Angular/Typescript/Node Js
- Hands-on experience in HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap
- Strong learning attitude
- Strong team communication skills
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced development environment
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Testing Frameworks
- Experience with NoSql Databases
- Exposure to Azure
- Experience with DevOps
- Work with the Platform, ML/Research teams & Data analysts to a wide range of front-end development tasks towards UX for AI within an established and evolving codebase
- Implement tasks as required to streamline and support production
- Knowledge in Angular, Typescript and NodeJs is a prerequisite for the role
- 2+ years of applicable professional experience as a programmer